Today we took the 40 minute hike to Wineglass Bay. We went up to the lookout. There were tons of flies that constantly pestered me. We made it to the top after 20 minutes.
The view was pretty good, but not in the top 10 of my favorite views so far, like most people say. Here are my top 10 so far:
10. Schwedagon Pagoda, Burma
9. Ngapali Beach, Burma
8. The Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland
7. Fireworks around the Eiffel Tower for Bastille Day
6. Gulfoss Waterfall in Iceland
5. The top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
4. Tiger’s Nest Monastery in Bhutan
3. Singapore Flyer view of the Marina Bay Sands and the skyline
2. Baita Belvedere restaurant’s view of Bellagio and Lake Como
1. Paragliding around the Eiger.
It was a nice hike.